Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I think of how much my bullet room is worth now and it makes me happy But Im not selling any Im going to blow it away I do trade some for a gun or to at a pawn shop in town. Its better than money.

· Registered
1,706 Posts
Other places

SOG had Chech silver tip @ $45 something for 440 rnds in their latest flyer and J&Gsales in AZ has LB bulgy @$47 something/ 300 rnd tin($45 if you buy 900 or more). I talked to J&G, they are suppose to get HB bulgy in at the same price in about 2 weeks

· Registered
715 Posts
SOG had Chech silver tip @ $45 something for 440 rnds in their latest flyer and J&Gsales in AZ has LB bulgy @$47 something/ 300 rnd tin($45 if you buy 900 or more). I talked to J&G, they are suppose to get HB bulgy in at the same price in about 2 weeks
I thought the Czech came in larger tins. This would be a significant reduction in price...

· Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
J&G has the bulg HB and have had it for weeks and the CZ dosent come in 440 rd cans it comes in780 or 800 rd cans only. And SOG dosent have CZ sil tip they have been sold out for a lomg long time.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.