Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a few weeks its finaly done. hope you enjoy. and can you guys give me an approximate value of this rifle i cant seem to find any info on value of the PE snipers. total investment is Gun $100 Mount & Scope $319(Accumounts) Taps $20 My time mounting Priceless (LOL) But the total is $440 to put the whole thing togother any appraisle would be helpful so i can put it on the home owners insurance. Thanks guys Clay AKA LOOGIE.

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thaught a good going rate was $1200-1500 or so. I was hoping this was a good investment. it's the best looking sniper i have ever restored so far, metal and wood finish. more input is appreciated thanks. LOOGIE

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cal50: This is a real PE sniper not a Repro it's the real deal with a repro scope mount. I have a passion for restoring, when i get through restoring a rifle i feel like i have given a new life to a fallen hero, and i cant under stand why the 91/30 sniper is so under rated as a sniper in the C&R comunity i tryed to have it appraised yesterday ant a respected gun shop here in tide water (VA Beach VA.) Told me it was worth all parts Paid for and that was it, while he had a repro 1903a1 sniper REPO on the wall for $1900 and my real deal 91/30 with repro scope and mount was worth $440 what the F#%*@

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aacirema: dont fool youre self i am just a 32 year old punk that has a passion for russian snipers i hope to learn some knolage from a few old timers to pass on to my son and other youth about these wonderful rifles. Clay AKA LOOGIE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.