Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow gun enthusiasts!
I have been reading this site may be 2 years or so and now I decided to jump on the wagon. I own a hunting rifle from 1980's. It is a Tikka M65 308 win. with standard stock. I have wanted to buy very long time a military rifle, M28-30 or M39. Let see if I now will have good advices how to get one from finnish board members?

Jussi

·
Gold Bullet member
549 Posts
Welcome aboard !!

regards....roger

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters and Swords member
11,381 Posts
Welcome, I'm sure that you will find a military rifle from a board member soon. Keep checking the trader and let our Finnish members know as it probably is easier to purchase in country.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Wjelcome, Njew Mjember! [;)] Finns are always welcome around here, whether rifles or people.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome to the forums. A word of caution thou, the Finns can be addictive. To rephrase the Pringles potato chip slogan;"bet you just can't buy one".

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Welcome to the Boards. I love my M39. It is just a beautiful rifle.

And forget that remark about Pringle's and buying just one. It was Lay's and "Betcha can't eat just one!" Damn, does that mark me as an old due, or what? Crotchety AND full of old, useless trivia.

Another trivial remark: How did the cartoon person my avatar get their PSL to fire with the selector on safe? Mine won't do that!

·
Gold Bullet member
1,538 Posts
Welcome!

T

·
Registered
320 Posts
It is good to have you officially on board, Jussi, Welcome!

Kim

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome and good luck with your quest.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
424 Posts
Welcome! It's a hell of a ride!

·
Administrator
19,254 Posts
Glad to have you here. If you need anything just ask!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts