Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took a few minutes to reset my password but I like the new board.
Thanks to the powers that be.
Also now my post count will be higher than Adogs!!!

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Once I got past the password issue all seems to be going ok. Seems fast!!

·
Silver Bullet member
15,724 Posts
I'm really tired of learing new stuff, kicking and screaming here I go.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,724 Posts
BradB and others

You need to go to the CP and set your choices for sending and receiving PM and other stuff.

Just do it!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Has anyone tried posting any photos yet?

C/
Morning Chip, It was really easy to post a photo but I think the size limit might be tighter. The board would accept a lot of different file types. Maybe 03 or Brad can post what the size limits are.
On the quick reply box I see that we don't have a browse feature now! I was thinking that it did yesterday. Probably a short between the headset!

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Man, I hope not. A limit on file types is OK since most of us use the .jpeg format anyway, but for the things I post, I need to show good resolution. Like everyone else, I guess I'll have to see how it goes.

C/

Just took a look. The file size limit for .jpeg formats is 300 kb, just like the old boards. Now I just have to figure out how to place the image in a select space in a posting. When I tried the first time, it went at the bottom, not where the cursor was located.

C/

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
posting photos

You can forget what I said about the photos. :eek: When I tried it out yesterday they had a nice easy to use interface box that came up. It has changed now. The box that comes up now ain't got a browse function.
Vic said that the board is still a work in progress. Lets give them a few days.

Boy am I a dumb ass! Just go to the "Manage Attachments" box just below the text editor (just scroll down a little or hit the "Go Advanced" box) and you will get that very easy to use box for attaching photos. It pays to play with this board a little bit! :cool:

·
Silver Bullet member
15,724 Posts
picture attachment sizes

Go to the manage attachments area, there is a list with all the info.

It appears to me, someone else needs to confirm, that if you put in only one picture, it goes in at 'normal' size; if more than one, they are thumbnails you can click on to enlarge.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.