Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This layout sucks.

Having to open each individual subforum to see what the most recent post is is beyond stupid.

Having these stupid popups asking me to allow push notifications...

Having to expand comments is beyond idiotic...

Having the idiotic login with Facebook crap show up is idiotic...

It's a shame this forum had to go to a layout geared towards 12 year olds who play games and post pictures of themselves with duck lips...

Like it or not this forum is more frequented Gen X'rs and Boomers than Gen Z'rs...

This really sucks now and its too bad.

Banned
This layout sucks.

Having to open each individual subforum to see what the most recent post is is beyond stupid.

It's a shame this forum had to go to a layout geared towards 12 year olds who play games and post pictures of themselves with duck lips...

Like it or not this forum is more frequented Gen X'rs and Boomers than Gen Z'rs...

Yep, I agree. I got reprimanded by a moderator by voicing my displeasure with the new site because he thought I was being too harsh. Tread lightly so not to get dinged by those who are in boot step with those who own the forum! ;)

Registered
I totally agree....there is no gravity....it just SUCKS

Super Moderator
Yep, and they all suck including this forum!
Far be it for me to say I am in love with everything the new platform brings to the table, but if you hate it so bad why do you stay?

Super Moderator
There's no feedback score also.
Is that not important for the "classified" section?
There wasn't one before either, just do a search of the sellers name in the positive and negative feedback forums and you will get the answers you need.

Super Moderator
You answer first. Why do you stay? Maybe a vested interest?
I am not the one bi*ching up a storm, you are, so again why stay?

Surely it isn't your long time membership.

Reactions: NRA

Registered
Why fix something when it wasn't broken.... I wish the old format would comeback....!!!

Registered
This layout sucks.

I pretty much agree with the rest of your post, but you can still use the "New" button up on the menu bar to the right of the search box to sort the newest posts since you last checked in. It still seems to work about as well as that same function did on the old software.

Super Moderator
Why fix something when it wasn't broken.... I wish the old format would comeback....!!!
My understanding is the old platform was unsupported and outdated.

Think of it as having a laptop with xp on it in a world where everything is geared towards windows 10, things just didn't play well together.

Registered
This layout sucks.

I find it difficult to disagree with you. Admittedly. I am an old phart and not the most tech savvy guy on the net but with the new set up I am too stupid to figure out now how to search private transactions.

Registered
I find it difficult to disagree with you. Admittedly. I am an old phart and not the most tech savvy guy on the net but with the new set up I am too stupid to figure out now how to search private transactions.
Please disregard the last part. I see it now.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts