Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently just purchased my first Makarov after registering for my CHL here in Texas on a whim.

I bought it off of gunbroker and awaiting it's arrival (pictures, which will surely bore you, soon) from what I know it's a Bulgarian Circle 10 made in 1979, that I picked up for just under 300 bucks shipped. Came with 2 magazines (and the +2 extenders), loading tool and holster.

This is my first owned handgun, I have shot plenty of other ones before but I remember always liking the Makarov my buddy had. So I got one for myself...5 years later. Can't wait to start poking holes in paper.

About me, I am in the Air Force and I am a loadmaster on C-130s.

Thanks
Adam

· Registered
394 Posts
A very warm welcome as well. And, we're honored to have you on board.

Once you start shooting your Bulgie and realize that you have a $300 gun that shoots like, if not better, than a $600 gun...that 5-year wait will be well worth it.

· Registered
235 Posts
Consider yourself warned.
Do not going any where that might have another Makarov for sell, they will follow you home. :) It can be an obsession.
I've also learned recently that, my wife can actually tell one of them from another too, dang.
Enjoy! They are really fun little guns.

· Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome Mister!

Hey Adam, it is good to hear you are picking up a "True" Makarov for your first gun. I too got my first hand gun that was a Makarov Circle 10 Bulgie. He has had plenty of company in the gun cabinet since that first one came into my abode. I love them and I know you won't be satisfied with just one. Very user-friendly and typically very accurate for such a small package. Enjoy, and I can speak for others here that we will not be bored with any pics you share of your new friend. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.