Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this Beretta Model 1934 this past weekend. Made in 1937, numbers matching (slide, frame, and barrel). Should there be any other numbers like on the magazine? Good bore. Also, no import mark! I picked this up to go with my ever growing carcano collection. I paid $375 otd which seems like a really good price for a quality made WW2 axis pistol, especially in a world where Mosins and nagant revolvers are going for more than that.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
That sounds like a 2014 era price. Not bad nowadays! I’m like you, I use the “Mosin Index” to base price for other guns. If a refurb 42 m91/30 is selling for X….then blank is a good or not so good deal :D

Reactions: tomj

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Congrats on a great find/great price! My area, make those dollars about +50 percent. That Beretta skeletonized slide design always appealed to me. Never owned a '34 but wished!
Best! John

·
Registered
289 Posts
Now that you have a M1934 you need to find a correct, matching M1935 from the same period. You will then have a set of twins. Very similar to owning a Colt M1903 and a M1908, they are nearly identical, except in caliber.
Enjoy your new pistol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts