Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received a Gahendra from UK Militaria which now I've cleaned off appears to be pretty good. It's in far better condition than the MK1V I got from them last year. It stripped down with no problems.Well worth a £120. Only minor pitting on the barrel and a small split on the rear stock.Good clean bore. It's missing the lower swivel and cleaning rod which I'm not too bothered about, the butt plate is missing the middle section which I would like to repair/replace,any ideas on where I could get a replacement or has anyone tried to get one cast. I tried matching it with the plate off the MK1V but it's a different fit so replacing it with a Martini one doesn't seem to be an option.
many thanks to you all for the information on the forum, a great help in stripping it down and it would appear that I've now got the collecting bug.
Neville

Bumper

Bumper Metal
Climbing hold
Pipe
Wood Wood stain

Attachments

·
Sponsor
953 Posts
It really is the luck of the draw with these Nepalese guns, isn't it? Looks as though you got a decent Gahendra, don't think you'll have too much problem getting the parts you need. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts