Gunboards Forums banner

New CZ-75 to range today did not work

8K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  Belisarius 
#1 · (Edited)
New to me anyway. Tried 3 types of fmj ammo and None of them fed. Actual bullet would be 1/3 way in chamber and the rest would be hanging down. They did not even come close to feeding.
Noticed absolutely no numbers or letters on either of the 2 15round mags. Is this right or did I buy a gun that some guy put in after market mags that did not work for him either.
Also, all the numbers match on the gun but it does say just 9mm Luger on the side of gun. I assume this means 9x19 parabellum and not 9x18 mak.
Am stuck here and do not feel like putting a whole lot of money in a gun I just paid 395.00 for.
Did not even get a shot off.Bud

#30 ·
:)They ARE the best, for sure!! I have three "right ones". One for the home, one for the car, one for C&C.

From top to bottom:

CZ75 SP01 with tactical rail: possibly the perfect home defense pistol with TLR2 combo laser and 80 lumens flashlight. 19 rounds of +p 9mm in case you miss the first 18 times. Blinding flashlight makes it difficult for perp to see you and laser insures you are on target. Superb ergonomics and accuracy, tritium night sights in case your flashlight is out.

CZ75B stainless: oooh momma! Is that not the the coolest looking gun ever? 17 round mag capacity. No worries about rust. I carry this baby in the car.

CZ75D PCR compact: My C&C gun. Alloy frame, ambidextrous decocker, now sporting crimson laser trace grips. 14 round 9mm magazine capacity. I recommend the Galco Yaqui paddle holster for it. Tried Fobus but did not fit.

Last one is the CZ82. Great little gun in its own right.

I went shooting at lunchtime yesterday. Wanted to try the new laser grips on the CZ75D compact. I'm impressed. The laser points a bit high but that's easy to adjust. 5 shots rested at 7 and 15 yards gave me a feel for where I should aim at 10 yards. The laser really helps aquire the target especially in low light conditions. I highly recommend them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.