Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice a lot of us have been experiencing second childhoods! I along with others have become Junior Members. I sure hope this makes me feel younger with less aches and pains!
When I last checked I can't make changes to my profile without notification from my parents or guardian. I bet that will sure tick-off the cemetary people when I start digging. I have no doubt this along with a million other things will be taken care of by our real hard working Guardians, Vic and Tuco! Meanwhile how about cooking something to eat I am hungry! Oh well that didn't work I guess I had better head for the kitchen and see what I can do, Huh? I had such great hopes too! Great Job you guys! This thing burns my monitor it is so fast!

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Hey Zeebill, My wife says that the reason we are all listed as under thirteen, is because we are all so childish, I just entered my wife's e-mail in the permission form, I gotta ask any way, as she is the boss of me now. I am going to play with my action figures now (no, they are not dolls, dolls do not have guns or kung foo grip)
Gus

·
Gold Bullet member
2,674 Posts
I'm getting too old to keep starting over.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am used to this style forum and its easy to use.. Its much faster for me... Thought my VISTA was the problem on the last board but I guess we are MOVING FAST now... Thanks for the New Set up
Randy L Peterson

·
Gold Bullet member
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love it!

Hey Mark get a grip! I have pairs of socks as old as you! At least they look like pairs to my eyes? Only problem I have been having and it just started is I keep having to sign back in for some reason? I love the colors as they tell me they are blue which I am sort of color blind to so the print jumps out at me! Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.