Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice a lot of us have been experiencing second childhoods! I along with others have become Junior Members. I sure hope this makes me feel younger with less aches and pains!
When I last checked I can't make changes to my profile without notification from my parents or guardian. I bet that will sure tick-off the cemetary people when I start digging. I have no doubt this along with a million other things will be taken care of by our real hard working Guardians, Vic and Tuco! Meanwhile how about cooking something to eat I am hungry! Oh well that didn't work I guess I had better head for the kitchen and see what I can do, Huh? I had such great hopes too! Great Job you guys! This thing burns my monitor it is so fast!

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Hey Zeebill, My wife says that the reason we are all listed as under thirteen, is because we are all so childish, I just entered my wife's e-mail in the permission form, I gotta ask any way, as she is the boss of me now. I am going to play with my action figures now (no, they are not dolls, dolls do not have guns or kung foo grip)
Gus

·
Gold Bullet member
2,663 Posts
I'm getting too old to keep starting over.

·
Registered
435 Posts
IMHO, change and the adaptation to it is what helps to keep us young. This forum rocks no matter what it looks like. Very happy to be here.
Dana

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am used to this style forum and its easy to use.. Its much faster for me... Thought my VISTA was the problem on the last board but I guess we are MOVING FAST now... Thanks for the New Set up
Randy L Peterson

·
Gold Bullet member
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love it!

Hey Mark get a grip! I have pairs of socks as old as you! At least they look like pairs to my eyes? Only problem I have been having and it just started is I keep having to sign back in for some reason? I love the colors as they tell me they are blue which I am sort of color blind to so the print jumps out at me! Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts