Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just won a 1930 M27 on Gunborkers. I have been looking for some time and always seemed to miss them when they came up. Had a hole in the line up, now filled or soon to be. Paid more than I wanted to, but some rifles I am willing to go a little higher for. Especially if I acutally need it to fill a void, rather than "accumulating". Now for the pesky 1935 M27 {and a few other missing links}.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=162875955. While not my pictures and yes you will have to look if interested, there are pics here.

Do not mean to offend the site moderators, but if I am reading this right everybody should see this. Do to my poor computer skills I do not know how to transfer this page. But check out Sec 203 - USC 204 of the healthcare bill that nobody wanted. Looks to me like we just signed in effect yet another army for our country. Duties very much like our reserved uniformed services. It may be under the guise and leadership of the surgeon general, but this is starting to get scary. Not unlike the DNR being in charge of wildlife management. I think this HC bill was second only to the Partiot Act as to how many freedoms we just gave away, not to mention uncontrolled squandering of money. "I'm from the Goverment and I am here to help", "or else".

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.