Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had one a few years ago and sold it (idiot, i know). But as luck would have it a good friend knew of one taking up space in a closet and having been neglected for many years. No import marks, all matching, excellent sharp and shiny bore. So I liberated it.

Will let you know how she does at the range soon enough.

RP

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
2,661 Posts
hi RP

I think we could've done just as well not hearing about the one you let get away.

But you've definitely made up for it. This Oberndorf is gorgeous. It is upper tier. Has its original wood, too.

Since I'm in a photo collecting phase for http://www.rebooty.com/~dutchman would you mind if I saved and used these photos? They're very good photos and show a stunningly nice rifle. Whatever you paid for this rifle was not too much. It would bring $450 easy, IMO, if not more. You owe dinner to the friend who found you this rifle.

Dutchman

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Dutchman,

Absolutely, feel free to use the pics. I would only ask for courtesy attribution. I will send you PM with name. That said, if you want more pics or different pics of the rifle let me know.

Oh and that freind...he's in the posession of some sweet items I recently found. ;-)

Thanks,
RP

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
2,661 Posts
Thank you and will attribute per your email.

You did well in coverage of this Oberndorf. I don't think I'll need anymore. If you have photos of other Swedish rifles or handguns I'd be interested them them as well.

Dutchman

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,362 Posts
Very nice looking rifle!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will post/send pictures of a beautiful Swedish Jarmann. In fact I WILL repost it. The original post is gone now and probably a good idea to repost as it's a very rare and unusual rifle.

RP

·
Gold Bullet member
758 Posts
Very nice indeed. 4 years ago I passed on one just as nice for $200.00. Regret it for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts