Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long and difficult move, but we finally relocated to Simpsonville, SC. Upon activating my internet service, I attempted to log on this board but was unable to. I sent multiple SOS messages to the administrator but did not get any replies. I re-registered under a modified screen name, which was the only way for me to get on.
I can really use some help from members living in the Greenville/Simpsonville and Maulding areas in locating indoor and outdoor ranges.

·
Ask me about my 390 lbs mother in law.
1,005 Posts
Glad to have you back on the boards and living amongst us down here in SC. Hope to see you someday at a gunshow or at the range. I live in Travelers Rest

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info provided. The best way to get a handle on this is to ask the locals since they know from experience where the good locations are.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome to the area!
Dewey's Pawnshop is in your area and has an indoor pistol range.
There is a gun club in Whitestone, just south of Spartanburg.
For rifles there are a few 100 yard ranges in the Sumter National Forest....Philson's Crossroads is down toward Clinton and Fairforest is just outside of Union.

Bring a buddy along to Fairforest. One stands guard while the other(s) check targets. There have been incidents where someone sneaks in and hides until everyone goes downrange to their target. Then the person dashes up, steals guns, and runs back out to the nearby road where a getaway driver is waiting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts