Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I was referred here from Northeastshooters.com. I recently inherited a Radom P35 and it's missing some parts. From what I can tell the only missing parts have to do with the entire recoil assembly.

I specifically need 006 through 011 inclusive as per the Marstar diagram. I have tried to get in touch with Marstar, but have not had any luck yet and Numrich doesn't have what I need in stock.

Does anybody have any other sources for parts? I'd love to get this gun up and running again!

I'm also going to try Tom Heller and Jack First Gunshop.

Thanks!

· Platinum Bullet member
677 Posts
I bought one from Tom last summer . I believe he still has a few left . Newly manufactured and it works 100% . Tom's a good guy to deal with .

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stratocaster...I told you this was the place to get an answer. It seems like there have been alot of Radom discussions around here of late. I love mine and am sure you'll love yours.
Somebody needs to come through first. ;)

I've got an e-mail in to Heller, but so far all of my other endeavors have failed.

Mitch: Did you need the entire assembly or just the spring? Jack First had the spring, as did other shops. I need about 5 other parts unfortunately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.