Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the ability to post a close up pic of a reciever with a single rune on it? I would post a pic of mine but am unable to do so. I need it for a comparison to see if I have a genuine rune on my k98. Thanks for any help:)

·
Platinum Bullet member
4,749 Posts
bnz 43 single-rune photo

Per your request, here's a closeup of the receiver on my RC 'bnz 43' single rune. Let me know if you need it closer.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Here are my 2 bnz 43 single runes. Both sizes of markings.

You have an ar 42 with a single rune??? To the best of my knowlege the legit single runes exist Only on bnz rifles. :(
Describe your rifle. What are the proofs & the ser nr on rec & bbl?
Don't know why you can't post a photo, but email me a photo & I'll put it up.

What you heard about the upside down Beschuts is pure BS! On the other hand maby it was a conspiricy between inmates at all of the camps that worked on weapons because that and the WaA are found upside down on a variety of different mfgrs. Anywhere forced labor was used they were NOT the ones doing the proofing, that was a Military quality controll inspector - NOT a laborer.
Sarge

·
Platinum Bullet member
4,749 Posts
Ive heard that Inmates at the production facilities regularly did this as a act of defiance...i could be wrong
As per Sarge's post, the slave laborers weren't proofing anything. German inspectors applied the final proofs. Although uncommon, the upside-down firing proofs are seen occasionally.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
As I said before - Email me the photos and I'll post them. If they need to be resized I should be able to do that. Hotmail will accept some Really large items so that shouldn't be a problem.
I think that what you have is another example of mitchels screwing with customers. IT IS FAKE!!! They didn't even show up on bnz's till 43. I hope you didn't pay extra for it because of the rune! If so, can you send it back?
Sarge

1 - 7 of 7 Posts