Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I am in the right forum or not, but I am trying to find out information for my father. He recently purchased a 12 ga. sxs engraved shotgun. It is marked with "Ned Wapenfabr Haarlem S" Hage Amsterdam" Does anyone know anything about this gun or its manufacturer? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
105,711 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Not sure if I am in the right forum or not, but I am trying to find out information for my father. He recently purchased a 12 ga. sxs engraved shotgun. It is marked with "Ned Wapenfabr Haarlem S" Hage Amsterdam" Does anyone know anything about this gun or its manufacturer? Thanks!
Try Google. Came up with a bunch of links. Jim

·
Copper Bullet member
4,063 Posts
Well a quick semi-translation has told me that it's a weapon's manufacturer from the Netherlands (most likely an abbreviated version of something like "Nederlander Wapenfabrik" Netherlands weapon manufacturer then the guy's name, and then his shop's location in Amsterdam)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the semi-translation. So, you think the manufacturer is the S" Hage? Do you know how you can find out more about the history of this manufacturer? or how old this gun is, its value, etc.?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts