Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few forum members will have tables with gun related items for sale. I will have .380, 9mm and .40 range brass for sale as well as a few other items.

This is the first show of the year so it is always well attended. Come on out and look at some guns, shows may not last much longer.

Bill

·
Registered
988 Posts
Come on up to Clinton; the Armory in Clinton's having a show, Golden Girls on Seivers Blvd at Exit 122 is on the way and is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Cracker Barrel for Comfort Food Breakfasts.

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,262 Posts
I've been to a show put on by "Great American Gun Shows". Not planning on wasting my time with them in the future. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice . . . . .

Back to the subject, I'm trying to thin a few M44s from my collection and ran across a Tula M44 that is surplus to my needs. Figured I'd just sell it on line, but if anyone local wants to offer a trade for it, let me know ASAP and if acceptable I'll bring it along to the show.

SlimTim

·
Registered
758 Posts
This is the RK show I gather? I wish I could make a Chattanooga show but It's close to a three hour drive for me and I work the weekend til 2:30. The Commerce, GA Gunrunners show is a possibilty though.

·
Banned
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How do you get Yancey to hang out most all day? Get him in free and give him a vendor badge. It's almost like being at Sumac without the noise/food.

Good times with good people, priceless........................................

Bill

·
Registered
743 Posts
How do you get Yancey to hang out most all day? Get him in free and give him a vendor badge. It's almost like being at Sumac without the noise/food.

Good times with good people, priceless........................................

Bill
I do have to say!!!! i enjoyed hanging out with my shooting brothers yesterday was a lot of fun. "It looks like i need to just slow down sometimes"

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Well i was at Armory Show today first person i saw was Dan who i had talked to at the Knox Show the day of the Shooting and he said SlimTim had called him and he verified i was there, so Slim was just lying like always. Sad but not unusual!

I saw BCR and he was mad i ignored him and started cussing but i told him i had not taken him off the Ignore List,then lo and behold Slim comes up and starts Jabbering and i said, wait i need to get you off my Ignore List! LOL!

I scolded him for saying i wasnt at the Knox Show and he just laughed!

The Show today was very slow i gat there at 10AM not much at all on Mosins but i did get Lucky and find a NIB Norinco 213 (MINT!) never fired for a very good price, sorry SlimTim, but no pictures of it either!

Ooops, i forgot you did see it after i had bought it and was checking out some stuff at your table!
In general the Show was sorry, Dan did say he had a bunch of unissued Toks coming in soon, cant wait to check those out!

Now i am waiting for SlimTim to put up another Post like last time "Confirmed the kid wasnt at todays Show either!" LOL

Just sad a grown Man and a Mod on this fine Forum telling such "Untruth's"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Well how would you feel if someone lied and said you were not there when you were and you lied about what happened????????????????
We mean we don't need you to hijack every thread on this forum talking about your personal problems with another member or moderator. You want to comment on the OP's topic? Fine do so. Just don't bring your hurt feellings from another show thread into this one. Not too difficult to understand is it?

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,262 Posts
The little weasel must be sniffing model glue again as I never saw him shuffle through the show either day. ST, did you see him and forget to LMK???????????

Bill
The kid couldn't have been at the show, or you, Mark or I would have seen him. Dan had the tables next to us, he would have pointed him out to us as well. I didn't keep a close eye on the ground, maybe he slithered around the show? Or maybe he had his Michael Jackson disguise on again? Did you lose another glove kid?

In general the Show was sorry, Dan did say he had a bunch of unissued Toks coming in soon, cant wait to check those out!

Now i am waiting for SlimTim to put up another Post like last time "Confirmed the kid wasnt at todays Show either!"
Confirmed the kid wasn't at the show this weekend either. There, how's that? More proof the kid's sniffing something, Dan hasn't been an FFL holder for 2 years now, how in the world can he have a bunch of unissued Toks coming in soon? (Clue: In the kid's world, everything is mint unissued and Dan has it coming in soon. Notice a similar thread to most of his lies?)

Next thing you know, he'll try to tell all of us he was at the Sumac shoot!

SlimTim

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Funny! ST that Handlebar mustache of yours did suprise me! If Dan hasnt had a FFL for 2 yrs. i dont know that but he said he has a bunch of new made Toks on the way from Pakistan and he should have em soon, i did ask if he had a Shop and he said no. I had heard and seen a few pic of Pakistani made Toks but dont know about their Quality.

So i will check them out at one of the next shows! I think your prices were HIGH on both of your M 44's, the Rom while hard to find was in rough shape for $200 and the Ruskie for $300 with the sanded and scrubbed stock (did you do that?) for $300.

That Enfield and the Mint NIB 20 yr old Taurus you showed me were nice!

FYI! The Norinco 213 which i let you take a Peek at in the Box you know the one where you said the dude had it for yrs. will also take Zastave M-88 mags, they fit and function 100% and seem to be the exact measurements!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.