Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have nice pictures of a Nambu with its shoulder stock?

I have an old Mauser C98 Broomie red-9, and they had them too.
So Im interested in what the Nambu had.

Thanks in advance:p

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
There has been a couple sold over the past year at the major auction sites, maybe someone kept a photo or two. Adogs, with those two you could buy that house you been wanting. Of course there are those in JMCH 1893-1945 by Derby and Brown.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Very nice pistols and stocks, thanks for the pic.

So...

What are they worth, generally speaking?

I have also a P09 Luger my father gave me (WW2 liberated trophy) that I still shoot and enjoy. It could sport a wooden shoulder stock too.

It makes me wonder if shoulder stocks were a fad of the time (early 1900s) or if gun developers copied ideas from each other for marketing and functionality reasons.

Edit...

You guys are kidding with the 1969 join date, right? Gore hadnt even invented the INet yet! ;)
Gee-wiz, I was still plinking with my BB-gun and you guys already were collecting military arms?!?!
Commie-forn-ia. Now thats funny. I live in the Southern part and didnt know thats what we are called. LOL

·
Gold Bullet member
3,258 Posts
This one was from the Stern Auction that occurred this year.
I have an Inglis Hi-Power with stock and it's a fun pistol to shoot.
The join date is a glitch that happened when they re-booted Gunboards sometime ago.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Forgot to tell ya, that if your interested find the book "Holster and Shoulder-Stocks of the World" by Anthony Vanderlinden It's in B&W for the most part but some really great info on shoulder-Stocks.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,380 Posts
This one was from the Stern Auction that occurred this year.
I have an Inglis Hi-Power with stock and it's a fun pistol to shoot.
The join date is a glitch that happened when they re-booted Gunboards sometime ago.
Dang, another nice one! The strap, however, is from a T-94 holster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.