Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Cant wait to see the photos. Weapons are the coolest things to dig up and find...this is from experience:). Look forward to the pics.

·
Kryptonite member
5,764 Posts
Following the Board rules and using a "Descriptive' Subject title would be appreciated. Having sold my last Nambu Light some years back I have little interest in someone finding one and would have skipped opening this thread. "Holy Crap" tells this grouchy old fart nothing about the subject of your post.
With that said, congratulations on your acquisition.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,304 Posts
Following the Board rules and using a "Descriptive' Subject title would be appreciated. Having sold my last Nambu Light some years back I have little interest in someone finding one and would have skipped opening this thread. "Holy Crap" tells this grouchy old fart nothing about the subject of your post.
With that said, congratulations on your acquisition.
You do have so many more important things to do :p

·
Kryptonite member
5,764 Posts
What reply could you expect out of one who has never posted a subject title that described the contents of his thread, "HOLY CRAP, mutt." I'll look at all the Japanese militaria at the SOS and think if ole mutt wasn't such a sissy about flying he could be here enjoying the show with us and drooling over the dozen or so rare ammo pouches I'm dumping.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,304 Posts
What reply could you expect out of one who has never posted a subject title that described the contents of his thread, "HOLY CRAP, mutt." I'll look at all the Japanese militaria at the SOS and think if ole mutt wasn't such a sissy about flying he could be here enjoying the show with us and drooling over the dozen or so rare ammo pouches I'm dumping.
If you were any kind of a pal you would have offered them to me first:p

·
Platinum Bullet member
6,996 Posts
I got to tell you there are a lot of timid, painfully politically correct scared of your own shadow, whiney a$$ed piss ants on this forum. I get tired of your sniveling. Grow a pair.
They just don't want to see you, loose a pair.

·
Kryptonite member
5,764 Posts
Commadant, Grasshopper, it you are referring to me as "timid," "politically correct," "scared of your own shadow" you have the wrong cat! As far as "****** a$$ed piss ant," that's me. As far as "tired of your sniveling," if you don't like my posts, don't read them!!! That's why it would be great if those posting would read what Vic has posted about subject titles, have you ever read it? I get tired of opening a "non descriptive" subject title hoping I will learn something new and finding "My Japanese rifle has a Chinese cleaning rod, why?" From what you posted one could infer you speed in school zones, throw your garbage on the street, break in line, etc.
("timid, scared of your own shadow, politically correct," in other words, following the rules.)

As I noted, the next time you see one of my posts or answers to a post do your self a favor and skip over it and control your blood pressure. An old Southern expression, " Fish or cut bait." And I'll put "my pair" against your "pair" any day of the week, ole hoss. Doss

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,304 Posts
Commadant, Grasshopper, it you are referring to me as "timid," "politically correct," "scared of your own shadow" you have the wrong cat! As far as "****** a$$ed piss ant," that's me. As far as "tired of your sniveling," if you don't like my posts, don't read them!!! That's why it would be great if those posting would read what Vic has posted about subject titles, have you ever read it? I get tired of opening a "non descriptive" subject title hoping I will learn something new and finding "My Japanese rifle has a Chinese cleaning rod, why?"

As I noted, the next time you see one of my posts or answers to a post do your self a favor and skip over it. An old Southern expression, " Fish or cut bait." Doss
Holy Crap! Are we a cranky ****** - or what? ;)

·
Kryptonite member
5,764 Posts
mutt, Had a grasshopper at Wal-Mart cut in line in front of the lady behind me. If you had been there you would have seen a "cranky ******." He moved to the back and there was applause from one little ole lady who had been at the end of the line. The grasshopper got to see a real piss ant.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.