Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a military flap holster for a 1900 Fn/Browning i have.It fits it like a glove,but i can not figure out where it is from.It is brown leather,brass flap stud,and it's assembled with aluminum rivets.What have i got?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
A 32 acp mag fits tight. You would never get anything bigger in the mag pouch.I have a couple of bringback tokorev holsterd and they are diffrent. The overall size is to small to fit a tok also.

·
Registered
11,686 Posts
I do not believe that this is a FN pouch. The closing strap and way of locking is different to the ones I know. I attach pics of a Belgium, a Dutch and a German FN holster.

Regards

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
holster

I still have not solved it .Taking a shot in the dark guess,it looks kind of French. The russet color and the closure button being at the bottom of the holster like old french revolver holsters.The only thing that puts doubt to it is the aluminum rivits.The french holsters i have seen have had attachments sewn

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Those two holsters look pretty close, so I guess unless you find out different it will be known as a French holster.. To find out if it is indeed French you could PM JPS and ask. Just an idea.

·
Copper Bullet member
951 Posts
Probably repaired somewhere in the past.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts