Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
these are my in the cases :) guns that I rotate to take to my shoots and weekend fun at our range.
posting this in Swedish and Mosin as my shooters now are consolidated to two calibers (6.5x55swede and 7.62x54r).
Again, these get cleaned and do not even go into a safe, just sit in their cases ready to go with me and my Bernese Mountain Dog. I did not take pictures of accessories which are packed away, since I have been asked to post pictures of this and that - again, these are the ones that I regularly shoot and usually comment on.
Enjoy :)

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,922 Posts
KAIFS, you gonna bring all those to shoot on the 28th? I'm only gonna take about one each of my stuff. Perhaps two M96.
The rest SKS, an AK, and a Mac90. Beware, Old Outlaw will get yours in his trunk. Just watch me!
Steve

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only have 10 cases :) and I have two FSR swedes coming my way (probably not before the shoot). We will see what I can fit in that Suburban of mine. I just hope we are not on strike, I do not have to work that saturday as I had to do last one and.... my BD is on the 25th - so I am getting static from my family that I am going to bail out on my birthday vs doing a bash... As it stands right this moment, I am flying solo and coming to the shoot.

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,922 Posts
I only have 10 cases :) and I have two FSR swedes coming my way (probably not before the shoot). We will see what I can fit in that Suburban of mine. I just hope we are not on strike, I do not have to work that saturday as I had to do last one and.... my BD is on the 25th - so I am getting static from my family that I am going to bail out on my birthday vs doing a bash... As it stands right this moment, I am flying solo and coming to the shoot.
Good! You can hang with the Old Guy if ya want. I might even learn more about Swedes from you. I really want to see one of your semi-auto Swedes! About 40 or more going to attend now the last I heard. Those Mosin shooters are going to learn a little at 400 or more yards I think this time! Heck,
at 200yds last October I used a certain SKS and out shot the Black rifles at 100 and 200. 1/2 pint jar of tannerite was the center of the target. Only one of them knows I got some really long range firepower this year. If I don't whip em, I am sure you will!
Steve

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I come, I will bring two AG-42 for sure, SVT, Dragunov and Kimber (for that 800m pin you want to split :) ) remake of m96. I would hate to bring all 10 in the picture and then have to clean for the next week. I take mine APART and I mean down to nothing that can be moved with a punch and a light rubber /brass hammer. M44s are fun to shoot too, but I do not think I will be splitting pins with it. Dragunov with that 4x scope is pretty amazing too. SVT I have not shot with a new scope yet - coming this weekend so it will be interesting to see how it does with that, considering I do really good with it with irons already.
It should be loads of fun. If at&t settles and gives us a contract - that would be a huge relief as I do not have to be close to home for the possible strike thing.

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,922 Posts
If I come, I will bring two AG-42 for sure, SVT, Dragunov and Kimber (for that 800m pin you want to split :) ) remake of m96. I would hate to bring all 10 in the picture and then have to clean for the next week. I take mine APART and I mean down to nothing that can be moved with a punch and a light rubber /brass hammer. M44s are fun to shoot too, but I do not think I will be splitting pins with it. Dragunov with that 4x scope is pretty amazing too. SVT I have not shot with a new scope yet - coming this weekend so it will be interesting to see how it does with that, considering I do really good with it with irons already.
It should be loads of fun. If at&t settles and gives us a contract - that would be a huge relief as I do not have to be close to home for the possible strike thing.
Anyone of the AG-42 would satisfy me. Just never seen one in person. Let alone had one in my hands. I hope things work out so you can make it! I really do.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Anyone of the AG-42 would satisfy me. Just never seen one in person. Let alone had one in my hands. I hope things work out so you can make it! I really do.
If you get your hands ON one, keep your fingers OUT OF one. The picture below is what the result ends up as. An AG42 is the "Jaws" of the rifle world.

The picture was posted on a Forum a while ago. Not my fingers, but you quickly learn to release the bolt with your fingers in the way only once.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.