Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to taking photos of the three prettiest Swiss rifles in my collection. Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
How do you post those pics?!?!

Very nice Jimmy C! How do you post your pictures? I can only attach thumbnails. Thx, Dan

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Using photobucket. Open a free account. Then after you have downloaded your photos to Photobucket copy the "IMG" code listed below your photo. Paste the code into the body of your post and Presto chango it's there!

It does mean one more step and is a little more time consuming than the standard photo download giving you the thumbnail type photos.

I also use Adobe Photoshop to crop and reduce the size of my photos before sending them to Photobucket. Actually I use three steps in Adobe. I first crop the photos then reduce the size. I usually make rifles 900 pixels long, and constrain the proportions so the photo isn't squashed. I then use the "save for web" tab under the file drop down list so the files on the boards are kept as small as possible.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Not really important, but if you want to resize photos, you can use www.resizr.com to do it for free, not to mention easy.

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The K-31 is a great shooter. I have not shot the other two rifles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts