Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around the other day to taking out my Romanian RPK to the range for a test run. :) I got this rifle back from Ken K. of GMS a few weeks ago and hadn't had an opportunity to shoot it until now. Ken built this kit for me, a 1975 dated kit with all matching #'s on an NDS-7 RPK receiver also custom #'d to the kit.

I put 60 round through it at 50 and 100 yards, and for me, with my poor eyes and iron sights, it still averaged 4" groups, which I don't consider bad, at all. It functioned flawslessly!! :D I can't wait to get the 2nd RPK back and see how it performs!

I still haven't quite figured out how to post photo's on this forum, as it seems my photo's are a tad bit too large ( :confused: ), so if anyone is interested in seeing photographs of this rifle, it may be viewed by going to:

http://tinyurl.com/3xxdty

Thanks for listening.

Chuck

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Ken from Global (one of our sponsors) built mine as well from a CFS kit (this pages sponsor) and Firearm Solutions did the reblue on it. It looks like a million bucks and the build was top notch.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ken from Global (one of our sponsors) built mine as well from a CFS kit (this pages sponsor) and Firearm Solutions did the reblue on it. It looks like a million bucks and the build was top notch.
Likewise, both of my Romanian RPK kits came from CFS ( Thank You to Lois !!! ). Ken also sent my last RPK kit off to Firearms Solutions (I think, as he said the person doingthe reblue was a Gunboards sponsor ). I'm waiting for that RPK to return home, as Ken sent me a message yesterday indicating that it was homeward bound, so watch for the BBT. :D

When the last one arrives, I'll also post pictures.

Chuck

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Well they were a sponsor but had to pull back due to a hire in the shop eating thier ad budget. I hope they return. We could use them. If you do send a rifle down let them know your a Gunboards.com member.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts