Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
WOW!!! Bigtime!! Very very cool! :D :D

So was this an actual Machine Gun that has been converted to semi? and I assume can't be made full again or what.

WOW!
It was a parts kit and was made into Semi Auto only. It was a machine gun at one point in it's life, but they cut the right hand side plate off and it became a parts kit. The internals where modified to semi auto, you can't fit any of the full auto parts in it anymore.

· Registered
603 Posts
Wouldn't it be fun to haul this down to the local BATF office for the ole C&R compliance inspection? Just back right up to the front door.
Flakshield
Only, you have to do that with the horse drawn tachanka!

· Registered
579 Posts
That is great. I would like to have something like that here in California. It would be great to take something like that down to the local range.

· Registered
353 Posts
It will be fun to see what it is like to get to the range. I'm used to having to bring lots of extra thing to the range for the guns I bring. I have (all semi auto) a 1919a4, MG42, MG34 and a DP-28. I just haven't had anything this heavy. I'm going to have to lift weights to get this thing around. When my bank accout recovers I'm going to have to look around for a Bren or a Vickers.
kingson, you are a lucky guy !! A semi Ma Deuce must
be in your future. Got to ask...how many rubles ?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.