Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all, this is my first post here. I'm retired and work at a small gun shop here in Idaho and this is a latest acquisition for me. I don't know much about these and was hoping you guys could help me out, the serial number is N4834 and in pretty darn nice condition. I don't think the muzzle device is original to the pistol but comes off easily by a set screw. There has also been added a wooden trigger shoe which works well and can be removed easy enough. The gun shoots excellent and is pretty darn accurate more then me! How old is it and are the collectible and I don't know if it's proper to ask here on value so it's okay if no one comments on that. Thanks or Cheers!

·
Registered
158 Posts
This is one of my "grail guns". A Webley target pistol made I think until the late 1940s or so (somebody will be along to correct me on the date). Extremely accurate and best used with SV ammo. I used to use a friend's in the UK in the early 1960s with "TENEX" and 50 years ago my eyes and hands were a lot younger. Enjoy (and if you want to send it to a good home, PM me!!). Dave_n

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.