Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have yet to shoot it. Just picked it up from local gun store. Grade B import.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I bought it from Pop Guns. It was the last of 4 they had gotten in. I think CDNN has them. I think grade B from CDNN are going for 600. I paid 675 for mine from the store since I was able to look at it and put it in law-a-way.

·
Registered
10 Posts
nice p7,... btw, i'm not sure if you already know what some of the markings are, but once i got mine i had to find out,...

http://hkpro.com/symbols.htm

you'll find that the p7 psp gets a little hot once you run a mag or two through her,... she has no heat shield unlike the the p7m8, but nevertheless it's a hk and it's as close as you can get to perfection!

here's a pic of mine and then one of the family,...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh boy, if you have'nt fired a P7 yet you're in for a treat. These pistols are something else.
Nice and flat and conceal well too. I've got an M8 with the heat shield and it gets hot too.
Just bring a couple of other guns to the range with it so it has time to cool off.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I`d say you did good as I bought my psp p7 back in 1980 for 599.00 new, I think you`ll find it will be one of the most accurate of the 9mm`s out there and it will eat every kind of ammo you can put through it. Aaron10

·
Registered
19 Posts
H&K P7

Dennis, The P7 pistols are some of the best there are.I have owned, shot/carried my P7M13 for over 12 years and it's a gem.
I can send you the tech manual for the P7 PSP if you don't already have one.It's too large to attach to the post.
e mail me at
[email protected]. and I'll send it to you.Enjoy, Jim

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have 2 P7s. My best advice to keep em cool, after each clip, leave the mag in and blow through the barrel for 4-8 seconds. It will do a lot. Also, take your time reloading the mags.

But if you must shoot quickly, either invest in another or bring another sidearm.

·
Copper Bullet member
5,393 Posts
nice p7,... btw, i'm not sure if you already know what some of the markings are, but once i got mine i had to find out,...

http://hkpro.com/symbols.htm

you'll find that the p7 psp gets a little hot once you run a mag or two through her,... she has no heat shield unlike the the p7m8, but nevertheless it's a hk and it's as close as you can get to perfection!

here's a pic of mine and then one of the family,...
Nice trio!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts