Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Mostly I carry a sig 238 (and am on the list for the first 938 that gets to my area!). I carry 1 extra mag, just in case --- total of 13 shots. Most gunfights may be 2-3 shots, but most is not all. Besides, gun, holster, extra mag, and wallet all fit in one pocket...

·
PlatinumBullet Member
18,950 Posts
The most I carry is one extra mag. Sometimes not even one. I figure that if I need more than that, I really have problems and probably will not survive.
I always feel it is better to have and not need, than to need and not have.
Around the mean streets of New Orleans, you better have what you need. Or you may not survive. I am big time into survival.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I normally carry 2 extra mags for both the P7 or the Commander. 25 rounds of 9mm and 29 of .45 should do the trick. If the situation calls for more , time to grab the M-4 or the shotgun.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
100,235 Posts
I normally carry 2 extra mags for both the P7 or the Commander. 25 rounds of 9mm and 29 of .45 should do the trick. If the situation calls for more , time to grab the M-4 or the shotgun.
Not only time, but past time, and what the deuce were you doig in a place that called for a damn war?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.