Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Moderator & Gaseous Substance Inspector
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this Maxim 09-09 recently.

I think this will be my last gun of this size since I am running out of space in my gun room.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,698 Posts
There is always the bedroom and the living room.

·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Time for a bump out on the gun room! Great find. Is it operational and if so, will you operate it?
It is operational. I think I will fire with it in the near future.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Now that is a conversation piece. I have a neighbor down the street that just put a cannon in his front yard, he is one guy I have to meet one day.

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
Will that be available for personal fondling on our next trip to Finland?

·
Silver Bullet member
1,082 Posts
I was thinking really hard about getting a Demilled Maxim recently. My wife had other thoughts, and so now I don't have one. Hee hee. She asked me where I would be putting it, and I replied wherever it comes to rest after being shoved through the front door. Guess my answer wasn't good enough.

·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Diamond w/Oak Clusters and Swords Bullet Member
None of your business.
16,486 Posts
Hmmmm....

Ya know....I could find a million and one uses for that appliance. As long as I had a million and more as far as ammo available.

Very nice acquisition!

Gary

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Just tell your wife that your neighborhood would be PERMANENTLY secured against drive-by shootings! Ghetto thugs flingin' a few hundred 9mm's our way? We got a few THOUSAND 7.62x54r comin' back AT ya!

·
Silver Bullet member
1,082 Posts
I would have to move the loveseat to get a better firing lane. And OH BOY is that not going to happen. LOL She has 'her' living room set up the way she wants it. :)

·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well..... A new toy for me to play with?
See you soon as I leave on Sunday.

Yeah, of course you can play with it. And doing that, you could clean the cosmo out of it.

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Sounds good. I sent Jarmo a note and look forward to seeing him as well. Maybe your magazines will make it through the airport as I am bringing them with me. We shall see I guess.......
Have a safe trip yourself and see you in a little while.

·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sounds good. I sent Jarmo a note and look forward to seeing him as well. Maybe your magazines will make it through the airport as I am bringing them with me. We shall see I guess.......
Have a safe trip yourself and see you in a little while.
Thanx Brent,

If there happens something in customs with the magazines (arrest, prisonment etc...), may I have your collection?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts