Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Those are two good looking rifles. I bet you will enjoy shooting them.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,427 Posts
Nice looking Rifles. I guess yesterday was a good gun day. My new M39 arrived last night. Enjoy your rifles and give us a range report and some close ups!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Welcome to the world of Mosin Nagant's. Nice looking rifles. You'll buy more of them as they are very addictive. :)

·
Banned
540 Posts
What kind of 54r did you order from CTD ? Their russian milsurp stuff is damn expensive.You could almost get 880 rds. of bulgarian light ball for what they want for 440 rds.
What did you order from ammoman ? If its that yellow silver tip heavy ball that's going to kick like a mule.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What kind of 54r did you order from CTD ? Their russian milsurp stuff is damn expensive.You could almost get 880 rds. of bulgarian light ball for what they want for 440 rds.
What did you order from ammoman ? If its that yellow silver tip heavy ball that's going to kick like a mule.
AmmoMan is Greek Olympic FMJ 180gr

Can't remember what I ordered from CTD, should be here today

Here's all 4 out in the sun this afternoon:

& my 1918's: Swedish Mauser & SMLE

·
Gold Bullet member
4,821 Posts
They look better in the sunlight than the original pics! Very Nice.

btw, Wombat is right :eek: relative to the 91/30s in the trunk

·
Silver Bullet member
953 Posts
I am jealous. The ranges that are available to me only provide a wooden bench to shoot from. Nice rifle! Beware that Mosin muzzle flash has been known to remove paint!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thats actually a great location to go shooting, but the place is an absolute mess with ankle deep shotgun cases & brass all over, plus loads of junk thats been shot up (including a boat). I've only been there a couple of times, but next time I'm taking a rake with me to clean up a bit.

·
Admin Emeritus
19,073 Posts
Horrors man you ordered ammo from non sponsors? What is the world coming too. I hope you bought the guns from a sponsor....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice looking Rifles. I guess yesterday was a good gun day. My new M39 arrived last night. Enjoy your rifles and give us a range report and some close ups!
Me too! My 1916 and 1942 finally arrived home. Good day indeed.:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.