Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently bought a run of the mill '39 91/30 Izzy from a gun show because I have always liked WWII guns, especially the Mosin-Nagant. I have always wanted a PU sniper but i bought the gun i have to help me decide if i want to spend the money on the sniper. I have shot it a couple times now and I love it but i find myself wishing that i had a PU sniper. I would like to buy one but I cant find a good source for them. I would like to have matching serials on everything but the optics themselves, thats why I dont want to have the receiver drilled (and because i want it to be authentic). I would not mind having a repro scope if that brought the cost down. So if anyone can give me a suggestion on how i could get a sniper cheapest i might be willing to dash my dreams of having it all matching and just a repro, but i would really like to have an original.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
The best way to go is with a Rguns sniper.There original ww2 refurbished snipers.They are $800 but at least you get the real thing.Most of the repro snipers are around $500.Plus down road if you go to sell a Rguns sniper i am sure you could get your money back easy enough.I don't think you will see any more original refurbed snipers imported.The well must be almost dry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts