Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Looks like a great rifle!! :D :D

If you copy the text in the third box below each pic and then paste that into your post it'll show up here. :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
I really like the finish on the body, looks really nice. Congrats man.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,816 Posts
Slings are $10 from Tennessee Gun Parts. Welcome to the Boards. Kiss your checkbook balance goodbye now that you are buying MN's ;):D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
nwellons- I believe my sling came with the dog collars, but the metal was scraping the finish off so I took them off.

Makist- I am not sure what you are talking about, to my belief mine are kept on the same as anyone else's, the spring( I do not know what they are called) is on the other side. If I'm thinking about what you are thinking about.

Thanks for the posts guys.

·
Registered
434 Posts
nwellons- I believe my sling came with the dog collars, but the metal was scraping the finish off so I took them off.

Makist- I am not sure what you are talking about, to my belief mine are kept on the same as anyone else's, the spring( I do not know what they are called) is on the other side. If I'm thinking about what you are thinking about.

Thanks for the posts guys.

Yep, I was a bit confused about which side the retaining springs were on. Nice rifle in any case.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.