Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
4,005 Posts
The main focus of my collection is rifles. That said, I love Military Surplus handguns. Most of these are WW2 issue. I have holsters for most of these but digging them out is a pain. I recently posted a pic on another members post but I did not have an updated pic. I am not trying to "get them all", I just buy them as I come across them. Any thoughts or questions? John

View attachment 4063670
you are on your way. all great looking pieces.

· Registered
4,420 Posts
Great assortment. If I see a small hole now, it is for a French Lebel revolver. You can even get ammo from Fiocci!

And a broomhandle. I wont buy a broomhandle becasue I was a very nice one and sold it. I am too butt hurt to correct that blunder. It is another iconic weapon like the 1911, etc.

You are way ahead of me, so I hope I can post the above, enabling ideas?

· Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Great assortment. If I see a small hole now, it is for a French Lebel revolver. You can even get ammo from Fiocci!

And a broomhandle. I wont buy a broomhandle becasue I was a very nice one and sold it. I am too butt hurt to correct that blunder. It is another iconic weapon like the 1911, etc.

You are way ahead of me, so I hope I can post the above, enabling ideas?
So, I had a C96. It had issues. Eventually I sold it. I may buy another at some point.

· Registered
381 Posts
Neat collection. Is the Mauser 1914 Police Marked at all?
I do not believe so. It came with a Finnish SA marked holster but the pistol does not have any Finnish markings either.
Here are the police markings on mine... they indicate Chemnitz, Saxony.

Tin Wood Tints and shades Cylinder Metal

If yours says Germany" on the right side, it was made for export.

· Registered
4,759 Posts
Here is my handgun collection of 60 years. I have been selling it off and now have a few left. I figure it is time some someone else to be their custodian.

Brown Wood Rectangle Textile Art

Brown Wood Textile Sleeve Interior design

21 - 36 of 36 Posts