Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The main focus of my collection is rifles. That said, I love Military Surplus handguns. Most of these are WW2 issue. I have holsters for most of these but digging them out is a pain. I recently posted a pic on another members post but I did not have an updated pic. I am not trying to "get them all", I just buy them as I come across them. Any thoughts or questions? John

Wood Rectangle Typesetting Font Gas

· Registered
EVERY MILSURP TELLS A STORY
406 Posts
The main focus of my collection is rifles. That said, I love Military Surplus handguns. Most of these are WW2 issue. I have holsters for most of these but digging them out is a pain. I recently posted a pic on another members post but I did not have an updated pic. I am not trying to "get them all", I just buy them as I come across them. Any thoughts or questions? John

View attachment 4063670
Hey! Leave some for me! Love your Random and Hi Powers. Jeff

· Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Neat collection. Is the Mauser 1914 Police Marked at all?
I do not believe so. It came with a Finnish SA marked holster but the pistol does not have any Finnish markings either.

Does the Cz38 have German proofs?
No. The holster on this one is also SA marked. I was told all CZ38 pistols are considered German used,

A very good collection there. Have you fired any of them or are they all "safe queens"?
I have not fired the Mauser 1914, the Lahti, Nagant, Walther PP, or the WW1 Luger. Out of all of them I prefer the German High Power.

Hey! Leave some for me! Love your Random and Hi Powers. Jeff
It has taken many years to collect all of these. Lol

· Gold Bullet member
13,387 Posts
Excellent!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts