Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, after an couple of screw ups on the dealers part my M28-76 arrived today. Overall very happy with it I think. 1969 dated no makers mark barrel (M39 barrel) on a 1896 antique receiver with a very light trigger. Although it is missing the accessory rail on the bottom of the stock and is missing the sling thong and screws at the rear of the stock and the crossbolt its a keeper I think. Now to find the pieces to complete it I guess ;) I will get pics but it has a round sticker on it with what looks like two dogs cartoon like scratching their ear. The background of the sticker is white and the dogs are maroon in color????

·
Premium Member
105,711 Posts
Look forward to pics.

·
Registered
264 Posts
defiitely looking forward to pics!

·
Platinum Bullet Member
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will find the missing parts and get them up................ might have another one of these coming but a bit more special if everything works out ;) Thanks again!!

·
Gold Bullet Member
42 Posts
Looking forward to pics as well...I picked up a nice one a few months ago myself:)

·
Platinum Bullet Member
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you. I will get some taken when I get to feeling a bit better.. My thanks to USMCSEAN as he tirelessly answered many many pm's emails and questions for me as well as Radom. Both are real good gentlemen ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts