Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love these guns (got 3), this is my nicest. Unissued Sarco stock (refinished). Also pictured is a 25 round mag I bought from JB, works great too BTW.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That is a nice stock. I may order one in the future for mine. Mine stock was cut back and the nose cp put there to hold in place but now it does not have a place tp put on a sling.

·
Silver Bullet member
872 Posts
Nice looking Hakim. Don't see to many up in this neck of the woods. Missed out on the one I.O. had a few weeks ago.

Regards
Art

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
IO Hakim

Nice looking Hakim. Don't see to many up in this neck of the woods. Missed out on the one I.O. had a few weeks ago.

Regards
Art
what where they asking for it?

MJ

·
Silver Bullet member
872 Posts
MJ---As I remember it was in their Collectors Corner ad also got and e-mail about it. The cost was in the $680 to $700 range but don't hold me to those numbers. It didn't last long and if I hadn't spent the $ for other projects it would have found its way to my doorstep. I think it was all matching Numbers also but only one I think was forsale.

Regards
Art

·
Registered
863 Posts
Great Job , Fun Guns Need Wood (got wood)

Thanks guys...:)
I AM GOING TO SARCO FOR 150.00+

THE WOOD IS SO SOFT DINGS EASY AND NO GOOD FOR ENDURENCCE.

CONGRATS.

MOREGUNS FFL03

JOE thanks

·
Registered
656 Posts
Sarco has replacement stocks? I kinda like mine, but I don't want to damage the original stock. I've very prone to dinging my stocks in one way or another no matter how hard I try! lol

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
AK CZ,

Thats a very nice looking rifle. I am looking forward to adding a Hakim to my collection.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Is that an original sling? If not, what kind is it? Where did you get it?

Beautiful rifle!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts