Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been aggressively adding to my collection of Military Surplus weapons this year, and my total has grown to nine. I have taken lots of individual photos of my weapons, but this is the first time I have pulled them all out for a group photo. I hope you like them. From the left they are: M91/30, M27, Mk. I No. III*, M1903 Turk Mauser, M-1 Garand, K98, M38, M44, and last, but certainly not least, an M1863 Sharps Carbine.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
You are off to a good start. Have you decided what direction (deep into one type, ie. MN 91/30s) or wide (lots of single examples of many kinds) your collection will go?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Collection

Right now, I am leaning towards a collection with a sampling of the many different types of weapons used during World War II. I think that will keep me busy for many years to come.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice collection of rifles....nice start. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
2,323 Posts
You're off to a good start. I bought my first rifle July of last year, and now I have 12 more.

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
8,856 Posts
You got some really nice ones in that collection. Hope you find more!
That's putting it mildly! Those are some great rifles you have, keep up the good work!
Poot

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I started out with Mosin Nagants and now I have SKS's, Mausers, Enfields and a couple of others. Good luck and kiss your money good bye.

·
Registered
129 Posts
C+R's do multiply fast, I have added about 14 Mosins to my assorted Mausers and USA WW2 rifles this past year. A C+R can be expensive to say the least. Love them all but not sure as to were to go next. Have to stay in caliber.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Right now, I am leaning towards a collection with a sampling of the many different types of weapons used during World War II. I think that will keep me busy for many years to come.
I agree. I have just started collecting WW2 rifles. I will try to get one of each of the more numerous examples. This will give my something to do and I will attempt to try to rival the wifes shoes collection if I can get away with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts