·
Platinum Bullet Member
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Platinum Bullet Member
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
...really???...nobody has ANY information (other than what's already in the above posted thread) to share with me about my FIRST Mauser???...:confused:...pleeeeeeeeeeeez???

·
Silver Bullet member
2,402 Posts
Very nice. I consider the Sweedish Maursrs to be at the top of the list for quality. I must warn you that now that you have aquired your first Mauser YOU ARE HOOKED. I know from experience. Have been hooked for 40 years plus. Get youself some good books like Mauser Military Rifles of the World and set a direction you want to collect.The Gents on this board are great for helping others. Enjoy. Ed

·
Registered
7,789 Posts
That's a beaut...Now all you need is a '94, '94/14, '38, '96/38 and you'll have all the common Swedes. Then we can start talking about German Mausers. Oh, and you'll have to change your name to "Mausernator".

Great collection of accesories too. I usually stick to the sling and bayonet, but those are nice.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
1,197 Posts
themosinator,
Congrats on your first, and most likely, not your last mauser. Can't add much to what you have been told on the Swede Forum , except listen to the experts there, and by all means read the"stickies" on that forum. I think from the top...the 4th., 6th., and 7th,. have most of the info you seek. One of those has a link to the Dutchman's House of Karlina which is a great site.
The Swedes are quality built weapons, fit/finish, very accurate, and a joy to shoot.
The Crown Jewels book mentioned is well worth the investment, even if you never buy another Swede.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all of the information folks!!...

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.