Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after 15 plus years I put it all together to display . Both my boys are in college and now I have a spare room to do what I want, and here it is. 10 Arisakas, 6 Nambus and accessories. I know some of you out there have collections that dwarf this, but I collect weapons from all countries involved in Ww1 and 2. This is about a fifth of my total. All comments welcome.
Wood Air gun Line Picture frame Shotgun
Black Headgear Shelf Hat Personal protective equipment

·
Gold Bullet member
11,919 Posts
Very nice! Good job! (y)

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see photos of the other portions of your collection.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I agree with Richard, very nicely done!

Bonus is you have room for a Type 38 carbine! You know you have another set of hooks laying around somewhere!

...and feel free to show off the remainder of your collection!

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,191 Posts
Nice indeed! 👍
Beautiful display. Nice to be able to enjoy your collection like that

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Wonderful display! Looks like that TJK S37 I traded you looks right at home up there!
That pistol case on the wall is excellent. A great use of space all around.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I appreciate the comments. I of course left room for more, hopefully a rope hole one day! The next wall I prepare will be the wall of Enfields, I have 8 to show off. What you dont see is the motion detector and camera in the room. Just in case somebody is getting ideas. It is what I do you know.😎

·
Registered
613 Posts
What you dont see is the motion detector and camera in the room. Just in case somebody is getting ideas. It is what I do you know.
With those rifles, I would have the door wired to a claymore and trap door to a rabid hungry hog cage to dispose of the intruder’s remains! Haha!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wonderful display! Looks like that TJK S37 I traded you looks right at home up there!
That pistol case on the wall is excellent. A great use of space all around.
Thanks for sharing.
Yes, it is a very good example of an uncommon early version of that series. Im happy to have it. A late one is on my list. I dont have a rabid pitbull in the room, have to make do with a gassy cattle dog.:p

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Nicely done! But I do see a problem. With only four walls, minus door and window openings, I see the math catching up to square footage. However, there is that vast empty ceiling just begging to be included in the fun, no? 😎
Well , there's always the other fellas bedroom, right?

·
Administrator
3,196 Posts
Really excellent - this last weekend I almost bought a type 26 - but was swayed by a 1959 Hi-Standard 22

Nice display, much better than my displays at home :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts