Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i decided to buy a B grade mosin from classic while they had them in stock, unfortunately i have yet to go to the range. i am pleased with the look even though the upper half of the stock has some damage from the poor shipping job Molot did when they imported them. ignore the sling it is just one i had laying around. (i know the photos are in poor quality but i dont have a good camera)

·
Sponsor
136 Posts
Nice, I have been on the fence, maybe this photo will get me to move.
I'd jump off the fence and do it. These Grade B's are awesome.

If you want to save $10 on the order we have a nice gift card promotion going right now. Head to http://www.classicfirearms.com/gift-cert add a $100 card and check out with the promo code: DAD. That gets you the gift card for $90!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here are a couple photos of the 91/30 I received from Classic a couple weeks ago. Looks like the date is 1943 hex Tula. I'll have to check the tang when I get a chance. Bright bore and the stock seems nice. I'm pleased with the whole deal. Classic was fantastic. Nice folks. I'm off to the range Sunday. I'll post a range report here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here are a couple photos of the 91/30 I received from Classic a couple weeks ago. Looks like the date is 1943 hex Tula. I'll have to check the tang when I get a chance. Bright bore and the stock seems nice. I'm pleased with the whole deal. Classic was fantastic. Nice folks. I'm off to the range Sunday. I'll post a range report here.

View attachment 785850
View attachment 785851
I'm most definitely a noob here... So looking at the top pic, is it correct that the original production date and serial number was removed and re-stamped? Sorry to ask what is possibly a dumb question, but my brain cramped when I seen "1943 Hex Tula".

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm most definitely a noob here... So looking at the top pic, is it correct that the original production date and serial number was removed and re-stamped? Sorry to ask what is possibly a dumb question, but my brain cramped when I seen "1943 Hex Tula".
That could well be the case. I need to take a look at the tang to see if there's a date there and then see if some of the folks here can help. I'm a noob as well! This is my first.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.