Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 1937 PEM scope I bought arrived yesterday. I'm glad I came home for lunch as the idiot DHL driver left it setting on the front steps to the house.:eek: It looks to be in very good condition with some very minor pitting in a couple of spots. The glass is excellent and clear. It's a Progress scope with the broken line lens logo. I was surprised by the weight of the scope. I snapped a few photos. I'm very happy with the scope and can't wait to find a repro siderail mount so I can resniper my 39 Tula.

PAshutr3

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,399 Posts
Dmitry, AKA Feldscher on the Boards here, had one on Ebay a while ago and may have another he can sell you. They are as close to original as you'll find anywhere; a novice couldn't tell the difference. Even the parts are interchangeable...:)

·
Gold Bullet member
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I will have to send him a PM and see if he has any left. I decided I better try to get this project completed before I retire from the military next summer.

PAshutr3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.