Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a website or gunbroker/ebay/auctionarms seller that has ALUMINUM muzzle caps AND stripper clips for the K31? I need both, and would like to combine shipping. Thanks in advance--Terry :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Strip Clips

How many strip clips are you looking for? Dan's Ammo normally sends 3 with each shipment of GP11. I don't consider the K-31 to be a rapid fire weapon, plus the use of them with a clamp mounted scope is unwieldly at best. Send me your snail mail address and I'll send you 3 for free.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How many strip clips are you looking for? Dan's Ammo normally sends 3 with each shipment of GP11. I don't consider the K-31 to be a rapid fire weapon, plus the use of them with a clamp mounted scope is unwieldly at best. Send me your snail mail address and I'll send you 3 for free.
PM sent

Try Military Gun Supply in Ft. Worth, Texas. I believe I saw both items last time I was in their store. I don't know if they are listed on their website, but you might call them to verify availibility. They are a Gunboards sponsor.

Dale
They only had the muzzle caps on the site, and it was the "older" Schmidt-Rubin style muzzle cap in the pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts