Gunboards Forums banner
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Back to the original post:
It's Friday and still no announcement. If they don't announce specifics by close of business today, I doubt that they have the 10 Republicans they claimed.
This the fervent hope of most of us here that it dies for this session. The world is moving issue wise. But as it is now the Demos are sure to lose in November and then things the antigun forces push will be passed.
I am hoping for the ammo and primers costs to come down if the antigunners get weaker. All the antigunners have done is create demand that raises prices of guns, ammo, and primers.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
The latest information suggests

Senate Red Flag Deal Crumbling! Texans Turn On Cornyn!
A lot pressure has been applied by citizens against turncoats.

Below is a video expressing the above point of view and i hope it does crumble.

·
Banned
6,846 Posts
I see where Cornyn walked out . Either he saw his political capital at risk or he got fed up with the Dems and their idiotic add on demands . One thing about the Dems and gun laws , is that they always over reach . Never satisfied with something, they pile on more onerous demands and so ,in the end, lose the compromise. I've seen it over and over on lots of different subjects . They will claim foul and say Republicans don't care about school safety and the liberal press will give them the bully pulpit . Like a lot of people, countries , and political parties, they see agreement to sit down and discuss coming to an agreement as a sign of weakness to exploit. Only when they own the place ,like Commiefornia, NYank'em, NJerk-see , Illannoying and other Nazi states, do they ever pass anything and even then, they screw it up .

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
I see where Cornyn walked out . Either he saw his political capital at risk or he got fed up with the Dems and their idiotic add on demands . One thing about the Dems and gun laws , is that they always over reach . Never satisfied with something, they pile on more onerous demands and so ,in the end, lose the compromise. I've seen it over and over on lots of different subjects . They will claim foul and say Republicans don't care about school safety and the liberal press will give them the bully pulpit . Like a lot of people, countries , and political parties, they see agreement to sit down and discuss coming to an agreement as a sign of weakness to exploit. Only when they own the place ,like Commiefornia, NYank'em, NJerk-see , Illannoying and other Nazi states, do they ever pass anything and even then, they screw it up .
I always tend to see things a little differently, but i think you have hit on something. The demos think that they have god on their side and do not want to be bothered with facts or realities of the world.
Apparently all this is behind the scenes relative to the white house is being directed by Susan Rice and Biden does not even sniff her hair lol. She is said to have direct access to biden.
Hair Forehead Smile Face Chin

·
Banned
6,846 Posts
Dumbest woman ever existed. Destroyed Obama , now stumbling joe . If you want to understand where the gun law mania comes from, look who runs the house and who runs the senate and where they come from.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Dumbest woman ever existed. Destroyed Obama , now stumbling joe . If you want to understand where the gun law mania comes from, look who runs the house and who runs the senate and where they come from.
She got a PhD at Oxford with that comes the British ruling class ideology.
Rice was born in Washington, D.C., and attended Stanford University and New College, Oxford, where she was a Rhodes Scholar and received a DPhil (PhD).
Dumb, I do not know. But wrong for sure.

·
Banned
6,846 Posts
PhD = Piled High Deep !! There are tons of people with numerous letters after their name, [I'm one of them], but that just means they can sit, listen, memorize and then repeat , much like politicians and actors. She has proven she hasn't got a clue when it comes to real life problems which require you to think , first of the pros and cons and then make a decision that is best for the people you serve. I've met 10th grade educated people who could solve problems, lead men in combat and / or turn their life around into something profitable . I can say without reservation, she couldn't find her butt with both hands in the dark, and decides based on emotion rather than any semblance of thought process. She's another dumb ,but educated boob that Bidumb has stuck the American people with . She and her ilk are the cause of the disaster we're facing today. Need I go on ??

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
PhD = Piled High Deep !! There are tons of people with numerous letters after their name, [I'm one of them], but that just means they can sit, listen, memorize and then repeat , much like politicians and actors. She has proven she hasn't got a clue when it comes to real life problems which require you to think , first of the pros and cons and then make a decision that is best for the people you serve. I've met 10th grade educated people who could solve problems, lead men in combat and / or turn their life around into something profitable . I can say without reservation, she couldn't find her butt with both hands in the dark, and decides based on emotion rather than any semblance of thought process. She's another dumb ,but educated boob that Bidumb has stuck the American people with . She and her ilk are the cause of the disaster we're facing today. Need I go on ??
The problem with such people is that they have memorized the wrong things. A surprising % of the German Nazi party had university degrees and even university positions.
SS. Jarausch and Arminger (1989) estimate that the percentage of university faculty in the Nazi party was between 21% and 25%.
For one thing it was the way to get ahead. The same reason in the former USSR that once the Civil War was over, lots of people joined the Communist Party for advancement.
Advanced degrees are not badges of morality even if the those with them say so. I regularly read Science Magazine when it comes out each week and it sounds like a branch of the Democratic Party. I try to concentrate on the part dealing with scientific research skip the nonsense.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Did you catch the part where they showed up at 5:17? If someone showed up at the butt crack of dawn I'd be concerned for my safety as well. If they didn't shout police (or shouted it before he was awake) and had guns already drawn it's easy to see how this could go south quickly.
Massad Ayoob - How to answer the door at 3:00 AM - Critical Mas Episode 30
150,324 views Premiered 17 hours ago What do you do when there is a knock at the door at 3:00 AM? Massad Ayoob knows who the most likely person is on the other side. Opening the door with a gun in your hand might have a tragic result. Mas offers the safest approach and what to do before you unlock the door.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
100,652 Posts
Massad Ayoob - How to answer the door at 3:00 AM - Critical Mas Episode 30
150,324 views Premiered 17 hours ago What do you do when there is a knock at the door at 3:00 AM? Massad Ayoob knows who the most likely person is on the other side. Opening the door with a gun in your hand might have a tragic result. Mas offers the safest approach and what to do before you unlock the door.

Have been thinking about putting a camera covering doors and adding some improvised (M18s being hard to find at a reasonable price) Claymores that I can command detonate if i feel the need. I do prefer to know who i am shooting at...

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
100,652 Posts
And now it appears 15 Republicans have signed on? Hopefully they will be looking for new jobs soon.
Heard the Sente passed a bill on the subject last night and it has been sent to the House for consideration. Exact terms haven't seen yet. Just this minute hearing a story on it, described as "modest". Includes expanded background checks for buyers under 21 and various other things. All Reptiles voting for (including Cornyn and the Senate Minority Leader) it talk about the provisions not being in violation of IInd and such. F***king liars.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts