Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Righto, I'll be the mug!

A member since October 2005, I initially hoped to find 'a decent Lithgow'. Now I have nearly fifteen rifles from a Lee Metford to a No4 Mk2. I've lost the plot! I'm a sucker for a pretty rifle!

Here's a shot from a few weeks ago, at Lithgow. Three of us brought our toys to share!

Joly Green Slug

·
Gold Bullet member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nickbsa

Im totally new!

But such a media whore! Here I am in the backyard with my SSA No1 MkIII* 1917 make. Also proudly wearing my 15 bat 1st AIF uniform, excuse the beard!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
A little more domestic...

...not quite British. Maybe when I have more than 1 Enfield I'll go with a Cortina.

·
Gold Bullet member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KB Craig

With our oldest, during his Army training at Fort Knox, Kentucky, October 2005.

He's now a 19D Cavalry Scout at the National Training Center, Fort Irwin, California. A bit of family history in play: I was also with the 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment, only in Fulda, Germany, 1986-89.

Yours truly is the frumpy tourist on the left, wearing the typical fashion of one who carries a full-size .45 on a daily basis.

Kevin

·
Gold Bullet member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
frycook

well here is me at mil ball last year. got promoted since then. Wish i was in Army in stead of Air Force Jrotc

·
Gold Bullet member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Clyde From Carolina

Okay, I'll play along. It is nice to match a face with a name. Here I am this summer in Hawaii at Duke's restaurant enjoying a good steak and adult beverage(s).

·
Gold Bullet member
762 Posts
Before

I suppose the before pics also could go into the "how I got into Enfields" thread.

Before;
D Squadron, R.A.F. Apprentices, #1 Radio School,
R.A.F. Locking 1959.

·
Gold Bullet member
762 Posts
After

Unable to post 2 pics on same post so;

After; The truck that earns the bucks to buy more Enfields.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts