Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm the one that bitched about "Stickys", but I'm tired of coming to the Board, opening what I think is a new thread and finding it's something from the long, dead past. I should look more closely, I know, but who wants to examine each thread title minutely, or am I the only one that doesn't?

When I started this I was going to ask if all the old threads couldn't be put in a Sticky for those that like to read past history, but I guess by 2020 all past threads will have been moved forward and will be behind us. (And in some of the old Stickys where I commented I actually sound as if I had some knowledge on that subject on which I was commenting!)

·
Silver Bullet member
15,586 Posts
Old posts

Ray has been kind enough to put the date in the titles, just look.

Some have seen fit to post on these old threads, with new questions. If no one posts to them they will be gone in a week.

The old boards are about to go away permanently, so there won't be any new 'old' posts after the next few days.

Problem will resolve itself.

I have actually enjoyed reading the old posts again, we'll some of them anyway. If your memory was as bad as mine, they would all seem like new 'new' posts.

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O3hombre, I'll put my memory against yours any day for the"worstes" title, but you're right, some do seem as "new." If I didn't run across my name now and then I'd think they were.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ancient threads

Doss, don't worry! I have been putting green arrows up on the old sh.. make that stuff. I've covered all but about 5 pages of the 154 pages of history. I will try to have those done sometime tomorrow. I also have about 300 more pictures to put in the old stuff on pages 5-8 of the new boards. A few of these that have more than 12 pictures will get bumped up to the head of the line but they will be the only ones you will see. Threads are disappearing off of page 1 pretty fast now. Please bear with me. The pain will soon by over! I'm sick of it too. I've gone thru 7681 topics and 57,255 replies. I've worn out a mouse and my monitor flamed out yesterday. But I have learned a lot and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

Ray

BTW are you still planning on being at Houston show? If so I'll let you kick me in the ass in person. :eek:

Also, I'm not the only one doing this! Thanks to all that have helped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts