Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just would like to say guten tag to all my Genossen here from the member formerly known as "KoldWarKid."

Due to technical difficulties with my password/ old email address that I used to log into this site for several years I have decided to change my moniker and continue on anew.

In case some of you don't believe I am who I say I am for some reason let me say I have been a member here since late 2001 or so. A gentleman going by the name "Der Spiess" used to be the moderator. This is the forums 4th or 5th incarnation I believe. Anyway I have learned a lot reading and contributing here and I hope to continue learning.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just would like to say guten tag to all my Genossen here from the member formerly known as "KoldWarKid."

In case some of you don't believe I am who I say I am for some reason let me say I have been a member here since late 2001 or so. A gentleman going by the name "Der Spiess" used to be the moderator. This is the forums 4th or 5th incarnation I believe. Anyway I have learned a lot reading and contributing here and I hope to continue learning.
yes KWK/Mr. Brown this forum soldiers on... Der Speiss I think is still in Cleveland or Cincinatti... I bought some stuff off him about 3 years ago

its kinda funny when the domain changes and everyone still in the hobby slowly swims back to the new ship

·
Registered
120 Posts
Genossen,
This Rezident will also continue to assist the Cultural Development and Political Perception of all that follow the Workers and Farmers States struggle, within the Norms we work to.

Da! Viktor ist Ruecken...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts