Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
i have several of these rifles but am not an expert yet ,unless i look them up in certain books.go to havlin sales & services web site,you will be pleased.also there is a site which shows pictures and info on all these old rifles.i just can't remember it right now. maybe some one else will jump in and help us out.these are wonderful old guns and shoot very good.ross

· Registered
108 Posts
i bought a universal sight hood from numrich several years ago,it's ok but of course not original.you would have to search it out on their website.if you happen to have one of their catalogs they are in the sights section near the back of the catalog.ross

· Registered
108 Posts
solddaboat is very correct about havlins,i order from them quite often.i mentioned numrich only if you couldn't do any better.jack first in the dakotas is another option along with many others.ross

· Registered
108 Posts
peter in ca.,i may have went to the same range as you go to when i was a youngster.we lived in morgan hill at the time and i think the range was in santa teresa park??? ross

· Registered
108 Posts
peter in ca. i remember metcalf rd. very well,but thats about it.it's been about 45 years ago .i now live about 6 miles west of the little burg of vina.we have a few acres,so now i am able to have a range in the back field.keep the groups tight!ross

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.