Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
The Tanfoglio MS MOSSAD (semi compact) takes a standard CZ75 16 round mag just like the full size Tanfoglio MOSSAD.

Actual I think they are actually Tanfoglio T95’s branded for the Israeli market. Never held a T95 but the pictures look the same.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I picked this up today because it was cheap. It has pitting which you can see . It was imported by CAI in Ga. Anyone ever seen this ?? I bought it as fake but who knows anymore . I would assume the Mossad wouldn't label their guns . Thanks.
Hope you didn't pay to much - I bought a NEW Stainless Sarsilmaz 2000 for $450. & love it. Beautifully made with stainless barrel - no tool marks - a Turkish CZ75-B Clone. Accurate & Reliable
Air gun Grey Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought mine a few months ago from CLASSIC FIREARMS it was the first style (like the photo) with the old fashioned round trigger guard - some of the new ones have a squared trigger guard. They were originally under $400. & may have gone up beyond mines $450. since then - but my advice is to get one while you can - you know how much a stainless CZ75-B costs ! .... I'm completely sold on the CZ type DA/SA action - much safer to have & carry at the ready.
These pistols are SO NICE - Ever see the Stainless Tisas REGENT 9mm Hi Power Clone ? - an other Turkish beauty.
Hope you score one you'll love it. C.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
I bought mine a few months ago from CLASSIC FIREARMS it was the first style (like the photo) with the old fashioned round trigger guard - some of the new ones have a squared trigger guard. They were originally under $400. & may have gone up beyond mines $450. since then - but my advice is to get one while you can - you know how much a stainless CZ75-B costs ! .... I'm completely sold on the CZ type DA/SA action - much safer to have & carry at the ready.
These pistols are SO NICE - Ever see the Stainless Tisas REGENT 9mm Hi Power Clone ? - an other Turkish beauty.
Hope you score one you'll love it. C.
How much do stainless CZ75B’s cost? All I can tell you as these 2 aren’t for sale.
White Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel

·
Registered
49 Posts
YOU can look up current STAINLESS CZ-75 pricing. Last new one I saw listed was around $1500.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hope you didn't pay to much - I bought a NEW Stainless Sarsilmaz 2000 for $450. & love it. Beautifully made with stainless barrel - no tool marks - a Turkish CZ75-B Clone. Accurate & Reliable View attachment 3886048
Looks good, down to the imitation Pachmayr Signature grips! :p Do you know whether it's parts compatible with either a CZ or a Tanfoglio?

·
Gold Bullet Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hope you didn't pay to much - I bought a NEW Stainless Sarsilmaz 2000 for $450. & love it. Beautifully made with stainless barrel - no tool marks - a Turkish CZ75-B Clone. Accurate & Reliable View attachment 3886048
Just realized I have 2 of these Turks. One is a compact . $289 for the large one and $275 for the compact. They have the stainless ,now that I remember but I only have 2 hands. I just liked the fact that they were cheap and felt good.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks good, down to the imitation Pachmayr Signature grips! :p Do you know whether it's parts compatible with either a CZ or a Tanfoglio?
Grips are softer rubber than Pachmayrs, & shaped different. I've FITTED a thin pair of pretty laminate CZ75-B "Cool Hand" grips to mine. I've yet to get an answer from SAR about springs - but I'm guessing CZ75 recoil springs will fit. - I'd like to find a Progressive wound recoil spring for it. As there isnt much slide to grip & rack. The DA hammer spring & action feels exceptionally light & smooth.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just realized I have 2 of these Turks. One is a compact . $289 for the large one and $275 for the compact. They have the stainless ,now that I remember but I only have 2 hands. I just liked the fact that they were cheap and felt good.
Those look like they are the ones that have polymer frames ? as they are thicker than my stainless frame & cost a good bit less. Do you know if they take CZ75 recoil springs ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's a trade gimmick primarily, Mossad did have some of these guns in inventory but they're primarily Israeli Police contracts and private handguns. You'll find all sorts of earlier Tanfoglio models with the Mossad marking including polymer framed ones.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts