Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
918 Posts
Earlier he had a tale where the Romanians had closed the plant making AK's. Not quite. I wonder what the next story will be?:rolleyes:
So, is the Cugir plant still operating?

· Registered
918 Posts
All grades of Century's M44s are showing "coming soon". Somewhere I heard that they have a whole new shipment of them coming in. I bet we'll see them shortly.

The really good news about that would be if this batch was from another facility or otherwise exhibited different rebuild features.

· Registered
918 Posts

· Registered
918 Posts
There's a thread on this way back a few months on the AK forum. There are even more "Reliable Sources" over there who can fill you in, if you have doubts. This whole business caused a tempest in a teapot over the summer.:rolleyes: Cugir is up an running, last they were able to tell.
Have a look at the Romanian TT group buy thread. A certain gentleman commented on the status of Cugir plant, and I do not question the accuracy of his information. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.