Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got a 1934 Tula PE exsniper today, and went to Vic and Tuco's great site to refresh my memory a little, and WOW, has he upgraded the sniper area there, and how. I must have missed something, as I had no idea he had done it. Great new pics and articles. Lots of info on the Geco Dynamo snipers. Just lots of great stuff. A little flashier than before, but not to much! Last pic of him looking thru crates of snipers makes me wish I lived back east too! NOT!!!!!!!! Thanks, Vic for a job well done!

·
Administrator
19,288 Posts
Just got a 1934 Tula PE exsniper today, and went to Vics great site to refresh my memory a little, and WOW, has he upgraded there, and how. I must have missed something, as I had no idea he had done it. Great new pics and articles. Lots of info on the Geco Dynamo snipers. Just lots of great stuff. A little flashier than before, but not to much! Last pic of him looking thru crates of snipers makes me wish I lived back east too! NOT!!!!!!!! Thanks, Vic for a job well done!
Thank you-see link

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?t=79431

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
As always, when I go thru the pages of info these men have put together and offered to us, (for free, I might add) I am truly amazed. I wouldn't even know where to begin. I guess that's the difference between a writer/researcher and people like me: Clowns who can only read it.

Thanks to all the people who work so hard on all of this. It is very appreciated. If I had a real job, I'd try to help, financially, but, part-time work only pays for food and sometimes a little ammo. All my "gun acquisitions" come from trades, now-a-days. Thank God for old, junk motorcycles stashed around the place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts