Gunboards Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been troubled lately with the thought of Russia supplying arms and ammo that are killing American soldiers. Does the current supply of Mosins on the commercial market come from Russia or other countries. I am compelled not to buy anymore even though I truly enjoy collecting Mosins. Also, I am not going to buy any Wolf or other Russian ammo anymore. It is mind boggling to me how Russian and Chinese products flow into this country will they provide the means to our enemies to kill our soldiers.

·
Mr. Flashy Pants
7,377 Posts
Mosins are currently being imported from Ukraine. No firearms can be imported directly from Russia and must have been in a third country for at least 5 years before being imported to the US.

You might as well stop buying US made products also as it's our gov't that's sending them over there to be killed.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Mosins are currently being imported from Ukraine. No firearms can be imported directly from Russia and must have been in a third country for at least 5 years before being imported to the US.

You might as well stop buying US made products also as it's our gov't that's sending them over there to be killed.
Our gov't sending troops to be killed? They all signed contracts with our gov't and to go to war means do contractual job and if some get killed, sorry, it is part of their job.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters and Swords member
11,257 Posts

This is the collectors board, when you feel compelled to begin one of your anti-government rants why don't you go down to the Political-Grumpy Old Men's board and post it there!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Our gov't sending troops to be killed? They all signed contracts with our gov't and to go to war means do contractual job and if some get killed, sorry, it is part of their job.
It all boils down to us being a Super Power. Russia and China both seem to want to capture that title as well. They are two very hypocritic nations that have no reason to hate us, but they do. I am taking a serious look at joining the United States Army when I graduate from High School in 2009. I hope to become a Ranger although I am currently enrolled at a Career Technology center in Network Security and Administrating. I know that pursuing a career in NSA would bring in way more dough than being a Ranger, but every generation in my family has had someone in the Army, Navy, or Air Force. The U.S. Government is not evil and is not sending our troops over there to be killed. Vietnam left a scar on our nation's psyche and pulling out of Iraq like we did in Vietnam would send Russia and China the wrong message. We are the mighteist military machine on the planet, we can't afford to have another Vietnam on our hands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.